Here are resources for writing authentic performance tasks:
Here are your reading materials for this week. We will use them for the activities, both group and individual.
Here are videos to supplement the reading materials
Here is the checklist to check your authentic performance task against:
1. Contain 3 of the GRASPS.
2. Alignment and relevance to the outcome
3. Brief, direct to the point, concise and clear.
4. Product and performance are stated and are appropriate for the Learner.
5. Learning outcomes are HOTS & SMART.
6. They should be fun, creative and engaging.
7. My task is of real world setting.
Here’s a good material for you to break down assessment of the affective domain.